Sunday, March 12, 2006

Yesterday we had lunch at the Sushi Cafe and after I was almost completely done with my teriyaki box, I noticed the front half of a little grasshopper in my salad. I wasn't upset... after all, I know people who were in the Peace Corps in Africa and ate lots of grasshoppers. Like shrimp, I imagine. When we showed the waitress, she was upset and ultimately the manager gave us our lunches for free.
Later on we had more fun when we went shopping at Raley's. I noticed that the shopping cart said, "If you take this cart beyond the yellow line, the wheel will lock." So of course I had to try it. (But not until after loading the car with our groceries!) When I crossed the yellow line, a little yellow boot came down over one wheel and locked in in place. The wheel catecorner from it also has a frame around it so you can't then push the cart on two side wheels... you have to roll it on one wheel, which I did back to the cart return area. Sorry, Raley's!

No comments: