Sunday, January 21, 2007

Here's an email from Peter:

Thanks for that, Mark! It's one of many great birthday presents I've gotten this weekend. It's true, I really haven't been keeping that blog up anymore -- I don't have much time to sit at my computer to draw, and haven't gotten around to buying myself a scanner since moving away from the one at my parents' house (can you recommend a nice fast flatbed, by the way?) Rest assured, though, I've been doing lots of drawing offline, including a few pieces on the big dry-erase board above my cubicle (example attached) and also a few design projects including doing advanced production on a graphic for an Australian clothing line (also attached.) Next up is a redesign of our family photographer's portfolio site (you can see the current, crappy version at www.lomasmith.com, but my improved version is still in planning stages.) Tomorrow I'm out shopping for a bigger rental house so I can move in with more of my friends, and after that I'm going to cook something from the Armenian cookbook that one of my new housemates got me for my birthday -- but after THAT I'm definitely planning to draw a few of those goofy faces.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: