Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My hands are incredibly dry today

We went to the California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco today. They spent many millions of dollars on remodeling it, and it shows. First of all, they charge $25 to get in, which beats even New York's MOMA. Secondly, they have a fantastic four-story rainforest you can walk through. Thirdly, an eyeball-searing aquarium. Finally, the rest rooms have the latest in hand drying technology. When I put my hands in, I felt as if tractor beams were peeling the water molecules off my hands and distributing them, using quantum mechanics, to the furthest corners of the galaxy. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL that's the best description of the hand dryers I have heard yet!
-Anonymous Academy Employee

Anonymous said...

LOL that's the best description of the hand dryers I have heard yet!
-Anonymous Academy Employee