Saturday, April 02, 2005

I'm back (on the right) ordering a latte at my favorite coffeehouse, Espresso Metro, which has thankfully changed not at all while I've been away. Posted by Hello

I went to an ATM today and couldn't remember the PIN for either of my cards. Scary, with all of the machines I depend on, to lose my connection to one of them. I'm going to have to go to the bank to have new numbers keyed in.
Two nights ago I played my first job since coming back: a trio job contracted by John Skinner. He also mentioned that he wanted me to play at his daughter's wedding. The groom is a third-generation Air Force pilot, and of course Katherine is second-generation. But this wedding almost didn't happen: a few months back, Katherine sang with John's band at the wedding of her fiance to another woman. A few days later, he called off the marriage (how exactly does that work?) and decided that Katherine was the one for him.
Is that clear? If you think so, please email me and explain it to me.

No comments: