Wednesday, December 21, 2005

This is an All Beef Chicago Hot Dog from Weinerschnitzel's. The hot dog is nothing special, but all the condiments are correct, including the weird-colored relish.
My last tuning today was at a Catholic school in Woodland. I was pressed for time because I had to go back to downtown Sacramento to return my rental car and pick up my car from the body shop. I had never been to the school before, and I went out the back door by accident. This was a high-security school with lots of locked gates and I would have had to walk completely around the block to get to my car in front of the school. So instead, I climbed over a cyclone fence and a six-foot-high wall. The worst part was having to drop my bag and toolcase over the fence. I hope I didn't break anything. Posted by Picasa

No comments: