Sunday, December 11, 2005

Today Espresso Metro did its job: I met Paul Basye and we had a great conversation, in which he gave me several great cartoon ideas. He told me a lot of personal stuff. I asked, "Is this getting too personal?" He said, "Yes." "Okay," I said, "you can ask me personal stuff too." He didn't, but later he did tell me quite a bit of personal things.
Later Jennifer and I went shopping, then went back to Espresso Metro again. We ran into Leslie McFadden, an old friend and tuning customer. She said like us, she wasn't giving presents to her grown-up kids, just money. And beyond that, she wasn't getting along with her younger daughter, who had recently totaled a car. She felt that Leslie should get her a new car! "It's like the Iraq war," said Leslie. "I walk down the corridor and get sniped at." Posted by Picasa

No comments: